ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
dogs run fast but compared to other things there slow i mean compare it to a jet like stated and well.... its slowwwww

"Run, gerl- im trina git you body wet..."

............ ::cricuit noizes::..... Now i remember why i don't respond to threads like this. :rolleyes: :p

If you're using an IDE drive, you have to set the jumpers in the back of the drive properly. If that is the only drive you are using, set the little jumper thingy on the two pins that have "SM" or "MS" above or below them. The problem could just be that your DRIVE LETTER changed by itself. :(

It would be best if you just get windows 2000, but be warned: It isn't a startup disk. It has floppy drive images inside of it to set up windows. If you have a Windows 98 startup floppy, (I hope to God you do :confused: ) just start up through that and select Boot with CD ROM SUPPORT.

After you do that, type:

D:\ (or whatever your CDROM drive letter is) BOOTDISK\MAKEBOOT.EXE

Be shure to have 5 empty floppies with you. :cool:

"N'-worlds..."

I don't know, but of i had to guess, I'd say they were talking about some cripple dawgz... :confused: :cool:

abotu that piracy thign microsoft are getting tuffer on piracy ....i have neevr bought a copy pf windows to xpensive and hes rihc enuff.....so piracy was always the option for me and l8ly its causing me big problems but nothing thats not fixable really..but in some cases with people who havnt got the time etc....not a good idea but i just hate giving money to bill gates...

but anyway back to the subject ye as sum1 suggested using ghost why not just clone or make a drive image of the hard drive? and im sure u dont ahve to reinstall windows to boot from another HDD as major said just change the jumpers and go into bios and change which HDD normally like IDE or something to boot from

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom