Advice on a PSU update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karson21

Solid State Member
Alright, so I bought myself a BFG GeForce 6200 OC 256MB DDR PCI Graphics Card because my Dell its pretty crappy. But it says it should have a 300W PSU. Alright, so I was thinking on buying a new one. Tried on newegg.com but they don't accept my credit card (motherfu...) so I went to an online store from my country (México).. and I found one, but it says it has a 20/24 pins connector and its for an ATX case, so I don't know what case do I have neither how many pins.

Can you guys help me? :D

Thanks
/K

http://www.newegg.com/ProductSort/SubCategory.asp?SubCategory=7&name=ATX-Computer-Cases

Theres what atx cases are which you should be fine just need to tell us what brand your computer is. Atx cases are about 10" wide which some computer cases are but there power supplies are small. Which is why we need to know the brand of your computer to help you.

The pins are fine cause all motherboards have either 20 or 24 pins which alot of power supplies have 20 and then you can add the 4 with the cable that comes out of the power supply if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom