Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadComputing

Solid State Member
Does any body know anything about Compal Laptops. I heard they are great laptops and would like some expert advice on them and their warranty. Thanks in advance.

yeah

i read that review I was hoping someone could shed a little more light on the subject. Thanks though.

for laptop since its pretty hard ot make your own... but not impossibe..... i would og wiht a big namer like dell or such bc its such an iffy feild.... its jsut safer that way.... i dont even like to day dell and safe...

It "looks" good... but you can buy something comparable in a local store for the same price and get a really good warranty. I got an HP that is very similar (but without the camera - which to me is a gimmick anyway)... for about the same price, and a 2year "no questions asked" warranty.

This company is not a well known one. You know, their warranty is only good for as long as the company is in busines...

i was under the impression that Compal has been in buisness longer than companies like dell and such... Compal makes the parts that these companies use in their computers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom