Advantages of using two LCD screens?

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcus

Solid State Member
I see that some have two screens hooked up. What are the advantages of this? Realise if your using a spreadsheet that you will see more cells, but are there other advantages?

I am getting a new pc with a 20 inch LCD widescreen. Was going to hand down my old pc with its 17 inch LCD but have an old crt I can pass on instreed and keep the LCD. Just trying to understand the advantages of doing so.

Thanks in advance.

The advantages is just being able to do more on screen, due to the bigger desktop space. That's in dualview or horizontal span mode.

just more desktop space....example: you could work on a paper and have the internet up on the other screen if you were using interenet sources. Or if you were watching a wide screen movie on the 20in and you wanted to talk to someone on IM then you have the other screen for that. I used to dual monitor with my lcd screen and an old crt but i didn't like the crt taking up half my desk so i got rid of it. Im getting a second 17" lcd this christmas to go back to dual monitor...can't wait either :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom