Acer Aspire X1430

Foamy96

Solid State Member
I want to upgrade my PC to have better performance but i cant do anything because it is still under warranty but after its expired want components can i buy to upgrade it

Here is the specs:

• Processor: AMD E300 (1.3GHz)
  • Memory: 4GB DDR3
  • Hard Drive: 2TB
  • Optical Drive: DVD/Super-Multi
  • Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium
  • Graphics Controller: AMD Radeon HD 63000
  • Ports/Interfaces: 6xUSB 2.0, Firewire, VGA, Audio

Honestly, the whole thing. You'll need a new motherboard and processor as well as a dedicated GPU.
You'll then need a new case to accommodate the new motherboard and for that you'll need a new PSU which is standard ATX.

I'd say BUILD a new one so you won't need to replace anything and you'll get exactly what you want. How long was that warranty, 1.3 GHZ??? I have not seen any like that in a long while.

ok, im a novice on building PC's, i know the basics on software and hardware but not 100% on it all

ok cheers guy, i'll go look on the web and if i think ive got specs that i want, i'll ask you guys before I buy

so in a nut shell, what your actually trying to say is just buy another one
Build another one but you can retain some of your current parts. And yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. The platform isn't a solid ground to start from and neither is the form factor.

I'd say BUILD a new one so you won't need to replace anything and you'll get exactly what you want. How long was that warranty, 1.3 GHZ??? I have not seen any like that in a long while.
It's an E CPU. AMD's equivalent to an Atom. Hence why I told him you have to start from scratch basically.

ok cheers guy, i'll go look on the web and if i think ive got specs that i want, i'll ask you guys before I buy
Just give us a budget and we'll piece you together a system. It would be easier and less time wasted.

What we need first is what exactly you need more performance on. I'm assuming gaming?

Back
Top Bottom