AC+GAMING PC= Why dont they have AC cooled PC's???

steve10765

Daemon Poster
Why don;t they make some PC cases with mini AC's in them? I dont think its a bad idea, It would help your PC alot, I mean like a mini AC. the case would be like twice as big and be an like an ice box to keep all the cold air in(no holes to outside world) . it would look like a pc and not like a cooler though lol. you would have to have a small exhaust tube going out a window to get the CO2 out(or whatever AC's make) but that wouldnd be a big problem.

logically it would probably be 2 ft tall, 2 ft long, and a foot wide - to acomidate the ac unit and the different air currents( fans strategically placed in the pc to direct airflow)

what do you think???

heck i should make my own some time! there is probably some obvious flaw i am missing, this is too good to be true, oooohhhhh! and because its in an ice cooler(so to speak) it wont be as loud, and if it is just put it far away and leave the some room for the intake! and have the exuast out the window!
ooooooooo i just thought comps dont need oxygen! LOL so you could just have it recycling air! it would be a nice and cool PC, and it would stay cleaner also!

IS THIS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!?!?!?!?!?

You can't point an AC directly at a PC due to the heat and cold air mixing causing moisture. As he said, a phase change system is exactly like an AC except much more controlled for temps down to -48C for a single stage unit. I have one, and it's killer but if not used properly can damage most of your components. This is the closest you can get to an AC because it is literally an AC compressor with a large hose attached to it.

Back
Top Bottom