| |_ Total CPU Upgrade _| |

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to wait 6months to a year to get a new case and something thats DirectX 10 compatable. There's only one on the market right now and it's freakin' expensive! Bring on the competition!

I'm looking for some kind of neon light or two for the pc (which is green in color). I've searched newegg and the internet and have found nothing really.

Newegg only has 2, and they both have horrid reviews blaming electrical interference and poor insulation among other things for bad PC performance and even failure! Any suggestions?

Question about TV and computers. As stated in the first statement in this reply I'l b going with those videocards, the two Geforce 7600GT(s). I am pci-e'ing them.

My question is a while ago i used that circular TV out plug and plugged it into the rear of my TV which of course had the same adapter. HOW DOES THIS ACTUALLY WORK? It sends TV to the computer? I send the computer image to the tv? Either way, it didnt work for me a while ago when I tried!!

Anyone have any idea?

GreenMachine said:
Question about TV and computers. As stated in the first statement in this reply I'l b going with those videocards, the two Geforce 7600GT(s). I am pci-e'ing them.

My question is a while ago i used that circular TV out plug and plugged it into the rear of my TV which of course had the same adapter. HOW DOES THIS ACTUALLY WORK? It sends TV to the computer? I send the computer image to the tv? Either way, it didnt work for me a while ago when I tried!!

Anyone have any idea?

you will be running them in SLI... PCI-express is the actuall bus that the card plugs into...

A side note WORTHY of mentioning is that you are going to be wasting your money getting 2 7600's and running them in SLI. You will be better off spending LESS money on a single card that will not only run as fast if not faster would be that it will possibly run cooler, and use less power.

Secondly, the port you are mentioning sounds like S-video out. You would use that to output the computer display to the TV... but, generally it looks terrible. I used to have a card connected to my TV, and it always looked bad. If you have have the means on your TV, DVI or HDMI are MUCH better for connecting the video card to the TV.

As far as watching TV on your computer, there are input cards that you hook the coax cable up to. I have TV on the media rig listed in my sig.... it watches live TV, and records tv also... I could use it to pause and rewind, but the setup isn't worth the hassle, as I wouldn't ever use the feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom