$900CAN Gaming Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well your screwed either way...... Unless you live by ncix, then you save shipping.
I do live near one, so I'll be getting free shipping. :)

Perhaps you should order from directcanada.com . Usually i would never sugest this as they are a bad company for customer service and any kind of assistance, also bad for mir dates. But then i bealive you will not have to pay pst. Usually using ncix you price match this store because they have better prices so the prices will also probably be a bit cheaper then ncix.
Meh, I'll support our Health Care and pay my taxes. ;)
Although I will look at price matching. NCIX does have a match guarantee right?

Anyways, back to the computer parts.... any thoughts?

NCIX does have price match guarantee, when you have selected all your components at the checkout there is an option to start a price match, you'll be prompted to enter the webpage and price of the competitor so they can check it out....I save tons that way, every single build, ncix is good but nothing special on their regular prices. I've spent way too much money on them and have only had 1 price match refused for being too low so I'd highly encourage you to buy from them and use the price match.

If you're going to save on shipping then paying pst is no big deal, they almost negate each other, especially if you are shipping a case. Also, if you have to RMA something you can bring it in instead of paying for shipping so local isn't always a bad thing with a reputable supplier.

Canadian dollar is at about 80% of us dollar, sucks and buying US can screw you on some warranties so be careful there.

Ncix has their new deals posted every wednesday night around 8-9pm EST, on occasion they have some really good ones in limited quantities, most of my gpus are from those firestorm deals, i make a point of being online every wednesday night to check them out. Not as many good deals these days, i think the dollar is having its affect, bought most of my stuff back when the CAN dollar was on par or better than the US dollar, miss those days. Enjoy!

Thanks a lot jfenwick, I'll be sure to price match. Any sites you'd recommend to look at? TigerDirect and NewEgg are about the only other ones I ever browse.

I'm not going to be buying in the States, don't worry.

I'll be sure to check every Wednesday too! I've heard of some amazing deals.

If you can get a gtx 200 series you'd be happier, I just got a sweet deal on 260 for 249.99 after mir, from ncix. And I'd stick with the 750tx as it is more thn you need now, but has an enough umph to power tons.

Do you check the dealsz page frrom them?

Also, use shopbot.ca and price match everything!

Oh, if you do0 go with th 9800+ get the evga one as iuts this years and uses less power.

Lol, patonb stole my line :p

Once you finalize your build go to shopbot.ca

Compare prices - Canada - Price Comparison - Comparison Shopping

and enter each item individually, find the lowest price and enter that in on your ncix.com purchase, you'll probably save $50-$100 on your purchase. The best prices are usually between newegg, ncix, directcanada, and on occasion canadacomputers. Tigerdirect never has the best price, it's the stupid people that keep them in business....and there are a lot of stupid people out there!

lol, could be, but doesn't matter...as long as the word is getting around and people are saving $$$ for even better more awesome rigs!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom