7800gt and 7800 gtx?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NosBoost300

I poop on the rug
somebody tell me what is the big difference between these two!! why are they so far apart in price!! the only thing i find is dual ramdac... what is this ramdac i read of????

so do they really make that much more of a difference?? cuz i really wanna buy an sli computer but i don't know if i want gtx or just gt..... i wanna know how good of a difference it is between the two...

ya i just did alot of reading, and with sli the gtx beats the crap outta it, and the 512 beats the crap outta both in sli.. hahaha but i don't want that much, no need.... they all tested games in 1600x1200... imma play games at 1027x768.. so i'll get even better frame rates :) ... hrmm anywho, i pretty much answered my own questions i had reading, and most games don't support alot of what this card can dish out, so that kinda sucks, can't wait to see when games use its features to the fullest :)

Uh.... according to performance tests, the gtx's faster "speed" adds up to about 10 more fps.... idk if that's worth another hundred bucks =/

And sli'ed 7800 gt? Good gawd ~_~

I can't wait for a game to come that can push -that- capacity ~_~. It will be godly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom