6800gs

Status
Not open for further replies.

NosBoost300

I poop on the rug
okay, i was wondering, my manufacturer psu is a 350 watt... and i wanted to know if the 6800gs would work with it. I saw the minimum was 350 watt... so i'm hoping it would work.. but, i don't really know much else about my psu other than what i have already stated....

anywho.. thanks ahead of time.. i noticed i havent said that much, so thanks

Yah, it depends.....you could try it out and see how things go or just upgrade. You can get a solid fortron 450 watt unit for like $50 us.

well i got a 450 watt coolmax right now already... just in case, so i'll finally get to put use of it... cuz i didnt wanna put it in unless i really needed to. cuz too scared of ruining the only pc in the house -_- ... well from what i've done to the computer i'm building, it all seems easy enough.. i might give that a try

Ya, just do it man...right down all the connections if you cant remeber doing them...you can do it!`~ good luck!

ya i guess its worth the try, get it out of the way i guess, and even if i do mess up, that'll give me a better reason to shove all my components into my current build... put my abit kn8 sli to use!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom