6600 gt

Status
Not open for further replies.

N0toriou5

In Runtime
if i get the 6600 gt and put it with my 2800+ sempron and 1gig of ram what fps do u think ill get in games like wolfenstein or diablo II

Not sure, but if a Sempron 2800+ is the equivalent of a Celeron 2.8GHz, then I'd say that you would get a very decent playable framerate. It'd probably be over 50fps in ET. Not sure about Diablo, don't have it.

its equivalent to a 2.8ghz celeron D i hear. could be wrong tho, cuz ive heard MANY different stories..

i got sempron 3100+ oced but got nforce 3 mobo and a 6600GT and i get 97FPS on AA8x and AN8x... so ull get good enough graphics... but if not then go for 7800GS

hey im planning to get a 6600GT card too, you guys tthink its good? will it do good on games like guildwars..BF2... and doom 3 on 1280x1024 with a athlon 3000+ and 2 gig of ram. (medium settings to high? no aa or af)

doom 3 - will be fine on high settings
guildwars - will be fine also
bf2 - should be able to run on med-high (unsure)

i have a 6600GT AGP and i dont see anything wrong with this card...its great...i plays most games out today.....i will only be upgrading when the G80 comes out :)

N0toriou5 said:
if i get the 6600 gt and put it with my 2800+ sempron and 1gig of ram what fps do u think ill get in games like wolfenstein or diablo II
If I had those games I could tell you EXACTLY what frames you would get with that setup. :p (look at my sig)

But I'm sure you'll get max settings on both of those games no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom