$600 gaming rig?

Status
Not open for further replies.

toejamfootball

Solid State Member
Is it possible to build a decent gaming rig for $600? I want to be able to play games like Oblivion and Fallout 3 with decent settings. I don't know much about computers so I don't really know what to look for. There are so many videocards now, it confuses me. :D

I need everything but a monitor btw

Hmm, it should be easy to build a comp that can play Oblivion+F3 on max for about that much, what resolution are you playing at (or planning to)?
I can't really design you anything, I work in £s not $s so I don't really know what's a good price :D

Well....it will probly be around $500 or so if you need an OS.

I can't see how you can do it for $300.....unless you already have case, os, and maybe power supply.

OP says $600 ;)

Well....he needs everything but a monitor.....he has $600....he wants to play Oblivion and Fallout 3, on MAX.......you say he can do that for half of $600!

I want to see that build.

An OS cost $90!

built mine for about that much and built my buddies for 600 which will play any game out on max settings 1660x1000 resolution, crysis on max, fo3 of course on max

you can do it but you will have to shop around and maybe deal with used parts too

lol dude i can play oblivion on medium with my integrated graphics card on my laptop, albeit at low res (800x600) that game is pretty old you should be able to run it on anything

lol dude i can play oblivion on medium with my integrated graphics card on my laptop, albeit at low res (800x600) that game is pretty old you should be able to run it on anything

Well, i doubt he wants to run it at 800x600...also he says he wants to MAX the game out.....sheesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom