$500 gaming build?
I want to build a gaming pc, I only have a 500 dollar budget.. I don't need an OS or a Monitor though, but I hardly know what parts are best..
I want to play, CoD4, CoD WaW, Day of Defeat, Red Orchestra, Europa Universalis III thats about it, I figure I dont need that great of a system to run these games nice.
I found this on another forum, any suggestions? I like the free CoD with it lol..
* CPU - Intel Pentium E5200 Dual-Core Wolfdale 2.5GHz LGA 775 65W
* GPU - EVGA GeForce GTS 250 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCIe 2.0
* Motherboard - GIGABYTE GA-EP43-UD3L P43 ATX
* RAM - 2GB WINTEC DDR2 800 (PC2 6400)
* HDD - 500GB Western Digital Caviar GP
* PSU - 500W Rosewill
* Case - Antec Three Hundred Black Steel ATX Mid-Tower
* DVD Drive - LG 22X DVD±R Burner
* Free Call of Duty: World at War (PC Version)
Final Price: $505.09 -Current as of 6/01/2009-
Um which card is better??
EVGA 512-P3-N871-AR GeForce 9800 GTX+ 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card - Retail
EVGA 512-P3-1150-TR GeForce GTS 250 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card - Retail