3500 athlon for gaming>ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
See sig... I can run just about any game on Max resolution & max settings.... the only exceptions being F.E.A.R. (haven't even played that game) and Oblivion.... Oblivion still runs smooth, and looks very good... not sure what the settings are at, I haven't played it in over a month.

Ya, i agree. He shouldnt save up for a dual core, not yet anyway. Its pointless in gaming as of right now, sometime down the road when we see video games using multi threaded applications to optimize the use of resources it will be necissary.

That cpu will do just fine.

the x2 3800 seems the best bang for the buck but i'll rather go fro the 4400 toledo but **** it no price cut, so i am going to get the 3800 and overclock it.

(sorry if off topic) yea thats a good processor.. I just bought an ADM Athlon64 3800+ and now I cant use it cuz my parents are making me save my money :'( the world is becoming ss..s.soo cold..need my baby gaming rig.. but hey i figure someday ill build it (cept the f'in processor will be a dionsaur by then( I hate computers in how the are obsolete after a year))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom