30ft HDMI, any probs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMD6415

In Runtime
I want to hook my Xbox 360 up to my monitor but they are across the room from each other. My question is will I get poor signal quality with a 30ft HDMI? If there is a signal loss would it be enough to notice?

do you already have the cable? Cause if you don't i'd encourage you to check out prices for a good one as they aren't cheap... and as far as signal loss goes, if you get a good cable, i.e. a monster cable you shouldn't notice it badly.

No signal loss no matter what the cable quality its digital ;) and therefore has checksum within so every 111011010101 is double checked and assured is right before displayng

=) go to a cable guy, ask him for a cable

we literally have 100's of these 30-50ft cables laying in our trucks, and (yes they are as good as, if not better than monster.. After all , cable companies dont want customers *****ing about poor signal, like they do EVERY SINGLE DAY ALL DAY LONG lol...)

you'll be fine with your 30$ cable, as long as its the right length,

Go to monoprice.com. I just bought a 35footer so i can play my PC on my 67" tv. It was like 20 bucks plus shipping for a category 2 cable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom