$200 budget

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ihatewalmart

Banned
Can you help me cause i am on a budget i am going to spend $200 on a computer!!!

I have the hard drive and the 1gb of ram

$200 won't buy much of a CPU, much less a CPU and a mobe, case, PSU, graphicsc ard...

If you didn't get what trotter was saying then, Ill lay it out for you, IMO you need at the LEAST 500$ to build a computer, complete with moniter, keyboard, mouse and speakers, and thats not even Close to a gamming computer.

For a gamming system I would save up at LEAST 850$.
And that would be a low end Gamming system at that.
(At least for all the new games comming out.)

Building a 200$ computer is "Possible" but is it worth it?
Probably not, Unless, the only thing you want it to ever do is word process and email...

For 200 you can get one of those laptops that I forgot which company is going to distribute in Africa, a laptop that is powered by a wheel you must constantly turn to generate the power, and if you want the LCD to be a bit brighter, you'll have to turn that wheel with all you've got.

Shocker said:
For 200 you can get one of those laptops that I forgot which company is going to distribute in Africa, a laptop that is powered by a wheel you must constantly turn to generate the power, and if you want the LCD to be a bit brighter, you'll have to turn that wheel with all you've got.
ROFL, I can just see that. it would be like a laptop perched up on the handlebars of a bike and your spinning and pedaling as fast as you can just for it to boot.

hahaha....30w psu @ 120 RPMs. lmao.

Ya a $200 pc is sooo not even worth it. buy an xbox man. Theres not such thing as a 200 dollar pc. My cousin did get a nice little laptop from his dads work for a whoppin 150 bucks. But that was like once in a lifetime opp.

hey if you only have $200 minus well buy a cheap pre built system. I saw a prebuilt system with a sempron 3300+ for only $199 at compusa. That was after the rebates though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom