2 monitors question

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you got that 4670 card, you would simply plug 1 monitor into 1 out and the other monitor in another out. i.e. 1 with an hdmi cable and 1 with a dvi cable.

not the double monitors lol i meant turning off the integrated graphics. im assuming its in the BIOS but any details would be greatly appreciated

The one time I installed a video card on a system with integrated graphics I didn't have to do anything. Just install, plug in monitor, and install drivers. No need to turn off integrated graphics.

I think you always want to get them online, the disc may not have the most up to date drivers on them. Seems more and more things don't even come with a disc anymore, they just tell you to go online, razer products for example.

alright and how would i go about doing that?
I think it's automatically disabled when your motherboard reads the card.
were the drivers on a disk or do i have to get them online?
You can install the drivers from the disk and then check for updates online...or you can go straight online if you like.
alright im looking on the site right now and i cant find them :(

See if this helps:
2nip635.jpg

SAPPHIRE- HOME

That's for the GFX card you stated in your first post, didn't know your OS so you would have to select.

The one time I installed a video card on a system with integrated graphics I didn't have to do anything. Just install, plug in monitor, and install drivers. No need to turn off integrated graphics.

some times is auto disables, but some times it doesn't. You should always check as it can cause issues. In the bios it would be under integrated devices, some thing like onboard video. As for drivers, go to the manufactures sight to get the most up to date drivers.

ok i found the drivers on the web site and thats alot of them do i have to download every single one of them or can i just download a couple or the more important ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom