19" lcd monitor ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a "pig in a poke" to me. If you don't know what that means... you're buying blind, taking their word for it.

For that price I'd look elsewhere. Too many maybes.

ok thanx.

I was thinking about getting that 19" lcd at staples thats $130 after a mail in rebate.

I hope that deal is at my staples that i am going to though.

Thats only for Friday the 24th my birthday. I should get some kind of deal since its my birthday and black friday.

i have bought a computer case from them before and it was perfect. but i dont know about buyin no name monitors from them.......i would think again.

i just bought a 19' dell monitor for 200 and am pleasantly surprised with it. I would def recommend it for a high quality inexpensive monitor , i also own a mag inivsion 19" lcd and the dell is much better(payed about 300 for the mag)

I've not heard of Blueksy before, but regardless the monitor's specs aren't soo good. 550:1 contrast ratio is about average, 8ms is the minimum for a smooth gaming experience (so that's okay at least), and 270 nits for brightness is a little dark for my tastes. Besides, you can't see it yourself to judge the color quality and only a little bit more will get you a much nicer monitor.

I got a samsung 19" lcd at staples for $250 but it was like $260 something with tax.

This monitor is sick but it didn't come with the dvi cable but it is dvi.

It has 8ms and 700;00 contrast or whatever.

I like this monitor better than my other 2 19" lcd's.

I just had to get some speakers hooked up to it.

http://www.staples.com/webapp/wcs/s...0051&langId=-1&productId=148369&cmArea=SEARCH

there is the link. It says 3 year warranty so does that mean that i got a 3 year warranty when i got it in the store?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom