120mm fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norcent

Banned
I want about 4-5 120mm fans and i want the best so please give me a link to newegg for one!!!

I want quiet fans too!!!

Man, FIVE? That's some major noise you're going to have, no matter what kind of fan you get.

I think you're better off getting two or three high-speed 120mm fans, and getting a fan controller, so you can crank them on blast when you need the extra cooling, and you can turn 'em down or even off so your computer can be quiet too.

mine holds 3 120mm fans on default and I think it can ahve 3 more... its a 3D Aurora

btw, do you want UV Sensitive or LED Fans? Or just a plain simple ones that will blow some wind?

UV sensitive fans do not do anything on their own. They need a UV light. LED's are the one's that glow on their own.

And that Gigabyte Aurora case is a monster... It's huge.

i don't have 3 120mm fan slots but i was thinking about rigging a third one but now i see that i can't!!!

i think i will only get 3 120mm fans but not from the links above!!!

I want them with led's i guess!!!

I'm gonna ignore the leds for a second, and recommend this fan. amazingly quiet (only 9dB, compared to the average of 30dB on a computer), so you can stack lots of these w/ no consequence on the sound level.

This one has your LEDs, and it brags a 20dB noise level, but i think it's gonna be a bit louder w/ that 42CFM (amount of air pushed). either way, it's controlled by the mobo, so you can change the speed around.

this fan has a nice deisgn, w/ two layers of blades. sorry, no leds again, but it pushes nice (37CFM) and is quiet (~20dB).

that's about it from me. i say go for the first one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom