Serious Problems, Log inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

2eXtreme

Beta member
Okay, I come home from university, and what do i find? a computer full of spyware, my lan connections are gone, when i try to reinstall the lan network adapter (a buffalo wireless network card) it doesnt appear in the network connections list. So then i think to myself hey, maybe i have to uninstall it, so i go to the device manager to try to uninstall it, and there are no devices showing! I try to change all the display options, but to no avail. Im getting stressed by this stage. So i do a couple of scans, get rid of some stuff, but lo and behold, my arch nemesis, aurora appears. I get scared and then run onto here for help cos it was you guys who got rid of it for me the last time. Help, and cheers for reading. Also, when i start up windows, there seemed to be 2 partitions, one called windows xp professional, and one called windows xp professional(bootscreen). I have it set to load up only one automatically instead of asking me, but can anyone suggest how to delete one, and how it got there?

Attachments

• hijackthis.txt
    4.3 KB · Views: 29
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom