Redirects/ Must be root kits? Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG: I cant uninstal or reinstall internet explorer 8 and I found a (Tusted Installer) in the security properties who has taken over priveleges. I used trogen remover to remove the files one by one and still cant get in. Ive got some one in my computer taking it over . HELP! what do I do?

lol haha Its vista problem for trusted installer. Wow I probably screwed myself now on ie? Found out I can take owner ship through comand prompt, but I am still getting redirected.....I hate VISTA>

Hey sorry I took so long to get back to you. I got totally sick of this so I dug around in some old cd cases and found my original back ups disks........Thank God I atleast burned one set......Now I see importance of them and a password reset disc, Especially when I couldnt get to my digital copies I had on my CPU...Fixed that too. Any way I will finish doing all my reinstalls of my software, run some scans I believe I am all ok. Thank you so much for your detication of time, effort, resources and knowledge. I will check back in soon as I reinstall my programs and updates etc.
Thankyou. You rock!

Hey Thanks again, I reformated my wifes computer as she was having a cdrive problem with it filing up and shadow files and updates caused some problem....I had dissabled shadow files and done some crazy c drive cleaning and nothing worked. So I figured if i am doing fresh installs may as well do hers too. LOL. think I will prepare our network a little better too, so I have easier direct installs if need to reformat again in future.......To many disks ......too much time.
Relevant on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom