Please analyze this log

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not going to say Im 100% sure there isnt one but the scans we done usually find most, especially combofix. The only way to be sure is a complete format and reinstall of your OS.

ok,
i feel better knowing that ComboFix usually finds them. Unless I have a problem I dont' think i'm giong to reformat and reinstall the OS. Thanks so much for your help!

Hi again,
I know this may be a silly question, but AVG found "trojacn generic kd 11480" within the "quarantine" folder for Combofix. It deleted it. was this in there because Combofix possibly found it and was holding it there, or could it have been a true infection? I'm hoping that its the former statement.

Hi,
HOpefully this will be my last question regarding my situation. As of yesterday when I start up the computer, my AVG does not start up. I wen tot MSCONFIG from the run menu and the start-up item was not availble to be checked. It disappeared. I did copy a shortcut of the icon and placed it into the start-up folder, is that sufficent or should I do something else? Could this be indicitive of a problem?

ok,
so i'm getting an error message saying that windows registry is currupt and will not let me uninstall. Can i just attempt to reinstall a new version or do I have a problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom