MY DOCUMENTS Detail Missing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: (Mak213)MY DOCUMENTS Detail Missing

Hello Williwaw, :)

Can you please post those logs here onto the forum, and delete the whole DSS Directory on your server. Hosting files created by, or the file, DSS is a violation of its usage.

If you leave it there I am sure the Developer would like to have a word with you so I highly recommend you remove those and post your logs here from now on.

When you get the logs onto the forum in a reply, I will review them :)

Hello Williwaw, :)

Can you please post those logs here onto the forum, and delete the whole DSS Directory on your server. Hosting files created by, or the file, DSS is a violation of its usage.

If you leave it there I am sure the Developer would like to have a word with you so I highly recommend you remove those and post your logs here from now on.

When you get the logs onto the forum in a reply, I will review them :)

I prefer to retain the ability to remove the files after they have been reviewed. If I post them to the TechForums server and not my server, I loose the ability to do that. Furthermore, it is being uploaded and hosted to someone's server regardless if it's TechForums or mine. And just a little quip, I believe I can have a file name DSS or LMNOP for that matter on my server any time I please:)

CHEERS,
Williwaw

We are only asking you to post the log not to upload it. All we need is for you to copy and paste what the log says in a post. I will do it myself if you wish. It makes it easier for us to review and reply when it is all on 1 page. Thank you.

I edited the title since we have a few people that review the logs. Not jsut me. It was only me that requested it to try and figure out if you were infected or not.

Williwaw,

I will be very blunt with you. I don't care if you host those files or not. It's not my problem, it's Deckards.

If he finds that you are hosting a copyrighted tool on your server he can bring you to a court of law. I have seen it happen.

If you want to keep hosting any files by that program do it, it's not my law suit.

All I ask that is you copy/paste the text here, for your legal reasoning and for less eye strain for me.

OK then thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom