a little help. here is my log

Status
Not open for further replies.
Run hijackthis in safe mode. Also I reccomend trying Avast to, its not specifically for spyware but Its been known to find some Spyware/adaware.

Im gonna turn this into a IE Vs Firefox thread because, Ill bet you .01 cent that this would not happen if you had firefox.

Ste said:
Run hijackthis in safe mode. Also I reccomend trying Avast to, its not specifically for spyware but Its been known to find some Spyware/adaware.

Im gonna turn this into a IE Vs Firefox thread because, Ill bet you .01 cent that this would not happen if you had firefox.

I have my security level on IE on custom. -- prompt for all cookies, prompt for all active x (I always deny unless I expect something like flash at a site I might trust), and all popups block (except for my trusted sites).

Please put $0.01 in my paypal account. :D

but.... since most all of you seem to insist so much, I'll try and use Firefox, but do I need to set any settings for security?

Hi and Welcome to TF

Before attacking an adware/spyware problem with hijackthis make sure you have already run the following tools. Download and update the databases on each program before running.

Also make sure you are using the the latest version (1.99.1) of HijackThis and it's installed in it's own folder on the root drive. (C:\HJT)

Once you complete those steps..please update hijackthis and post a new log.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom