HJT Log

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, one more thing the the system32 thing you told me to try to delete apparently is still there as I check my running processes and it was there. Thanks Sab

Well I just finished a malwarebytes scan and it picked it up. (Sorry while waiting tried some things in your guide that looked to be good ideas to try.) Anyway, I had it deleted rebooted and it seems to be gone.(Was some sort of fake trojan or what not.) I also ran Trojan remover (found nothing) and reset all settings as in your guide. Next I'll try Avast again and see what's up. Once again I thank you for your time Sab

My bad!! I misread what it said thinking that I was to do smithfraud, vudo, combo fixes if asked by you.(Lack of sleep is killing me!) My apologies. I did get to Ccleaner , that I already had, did as it said and then did the Malewarebytes and so on. Should I start over, or just do the fixes? Again sorry bout that will do better lol

Seems to be. Computer is good and responsive. No pop ups from nowhere or anything. I think it may be all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom