HijackThis logs for Security Team members only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trotter

Grandfather of Techist, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
For those who wish to post a HijackThis log:
Only the advice of a member of the Tech-Forums Security Team should be followed. These individuals know what they are talking about, and their advice is safe for your computer. While others may contribute, they are speaking from outside the Security Team and their advice should be followed only with extreme caution.

For those who wish to be considered as a possible member of the Tech-Forums Security Team:

The requirements to be a part of the Tech-Forums Security Team are not easy. I will look for them and edit this when I find them. Anyone interested in being considered should post their willingness in this thread.

I wanna be part of the security team. Warez should recommend me because he always ask "how its going along" to the thread i post on before him, no hard feelings

so who is in the tech-forums security team?

• southernlady
  • Warez Monster
  • Roshi229
  • rstones12
  • Lobos
There may be a couple more, I'm not sure.

Warez is currently the only active Security Team member.

I wanna be part of the security team. Warez should recommend me because he always ask "how its going along" to the thread i post on before him, no hard feelings

You don't have enough experience IMO and I've noticed some threads you try to help out which is great but a lot of times you go about it all wrong. I post "Hows this coming along" because this usually brings back the original owner of the thread since they sometimes take a while to come back, forget, or any other reason. I was in your spot one time, you will get there with time and experience.

Warez, do you remember what DMo wanted as basic qualifications, or where it was located?

I have no idea. I was on here for maybe 2 months or so and I got a PM from someone and asked me if I wanted to be a member and I said yes. That's all I remember. :cool:

It may have been a discussion in the mods' forums. I'll have to get in touch with DMo about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom