04/21/08 new log

Status
Not open for further replies.
ture. but i am still pretty much worried. i still cannot download anything through firefox. says this object was blocked. but the avg firewall is set to allow all. ive never had this problem. and the browser is still uncharacteristically slow

umm how would i go about doing that? i cant download anything. i went under the control panel remove/add programs to try and repair FF but the option was not there. i can reinstall AVG because i still have the setup file i download initially but not FF...

sounds like ill be needing two computers... in the mean time i have some programs that i have no idea what they are would you mind taking a look? read as such:
{198229179-61f6-4221-B1D0-1C3B8S06BE0}
57FA4E0F-82C9-417D-87BC-0186D6CB7A44x
there are like six or seven like it it. they all have the install wizard symbol next to them, what do you think they are?

well i tried to but at least now i know what they are. they're "tied" to creative, audio drivers and what not. but i was actually unable to remove them, hence "tied". so do you have any other advice to help me improve my system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom