TF Monthly Image Contest #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaksback

Fully Optimized
As you may know (or not know), TF is redesigning the quizzes into a web page all its own. The design is much neater, the quizzes are multi-question, there's a counter similar to TF's post count for each member (I think they figured this out)....anyways, last but not least there has been a lot of work put into this project and it is now time for you, our valued members to really put your skills and ideas together for a HEADER and a LOGO for the new quizez web page. In this months contest, the winner gets his/her Header and/or Logo design on TF's new Quiz Page (which by the way will be coming up soon)

1) make a logo AND a top banner/header for the homepage of the quizes --- the logo will be used throughout and the header is used only on the quiz home page.

2) header thing... maybe 800 x 200???
logo... 200 x 100

3) must say "Tech Forum Quiz" or some cool name so you know its the quiz section on TF

4) the only real limitation in this contest is only one entry per member, but this time you are allowed to exchange your entry.

5) animation is acceptable as long as it isn't too complex

6) THE WINNER will get their name/username display (on the quiz home page) for creating the logo.

You can either upload your images through TF (Max size 51.2kb) or use an external image server such as www.photobucket.com or www.imageshack.us.

Have Fun and Good Luck!

show what you know!

Animated Logo
swyk.gif

107kb .gif file type(double edit: This can be shrunken if needed, I left it at high quality for the contest :))

Banner
TFwyk.jpg

47kb .jpg file type

EDIT: I used Photoshop CS and ImageReady CS :)

techno quiz

Here's what I could do - simple and brainy.

header
quizheader.jpg

logo
logo.gif

Image notes

1. quizheader.jpeg
Dimensions: 800 x 200
Size: 45.8 KB
Resolution: 96x96 dpi
Author: hardmachine
Software: Adobe Photoshop 7

2 logo.gif
Dimensions: 200 x 100
Size: 19.3 KB
Resolution: 96x96 dpi
Bit depth: 32
Frames: 16
Software: Adobe Photoshop 7 / Adobe ImageReady
Author: hardmachine

Comments : Whole design for quiz site is ready if TF wants it. The search box and the text in 'quizheader' can be customised as per need. Just drop me a mail. Hope everyone likes it even if its not selected.

web- www.hardmachine.tk | mail- suchakra@gmail.com

i'm really diggin' the entries so far.
i really want the new quiz section to be a step ahead of any other forum. a new logo as a front to this new section will be a GREAT start!

:mike

hey there buddy....not supposed to be any posts here other than image entries.....but since your not feeling well, i'll let it sliiiiiiide.....hehehehe

--jak

you talking to me? YOU talkin' to ME?
well, i'm the only one here?!?

:mike

yeah i'ma talkin to ya pal, read the rulez mane, don' make me geet my leetle frenz afta ya.......

Hey guys, thought I would put an entry in here, even if it is a little later than everyone else. By the way, your guys entries are looking awsome :D

TF-Contest-LOGO2.gif

TechForumContestcopy.jpg

Edit: Photobucket resized the GIF, so I had to cut out some things:(

Yo so if im not too late heres my entries, hope yall like and whens this close??

if u pick it n need ne alterations ive got the .psds

techlogo.jpg

the header...

techmini.jpg

the logo...

hope u like!

Tech Forums...The Digital Age Concept...

Banner
1.jpg

Logo
2.jpg

Image Information:

- Banner Dimensions: 767x119 px
- Logo Dimensions: 200x100 px

- Banner File Size: 77.4 Kb
- Logo File Size: 24.5 Kb

- Applications Used: Microsoft Frontpage & Jasc Paintshop Pro 9.

Created by: Alvin Chan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom