July Image Contest - Logos

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, i did an entry, this is my first actuall photoshop project, and i think it came out pretty well.

i did an underwater xfire logo, but it still needs touching up so this isnt my final entry.

xfirelogocopywa7.png

NeedAcpu said:
Well this is a logo for dells new gaming system!!!

dell.jpg

To make sure this logo would be authentic I used the very same image editing program the people over at dell use. Microsoft Paint.

hahahahah i loveit.

I don't know if I'll be able to do this contest.....I'll see if I can find some time....

Rockyz, the coca cola one is awesome.

JD, I like the Firefox one....that's awesome...

Mac, you and your apple themes...haha...nevertheless it still looks sweet. :p :D

Mac, you and your apple themes...haha
Yeah....but this ones atleast a little different from what I've seen in the past. I rather like what was done on that one, although now it looks like you're going on a "reflective ground" binge :p

NeedACPU:
Duel = two men fighting
DUAL = 2
FIX IT!!!

Nubius said:
Yeah....but this ones atleast a little different from what I've seen in the past. I rather like what was done on that one, although now it looks like you're going on a "reflective ground" binge :p

NeedACPU:
Duel = two men fighting
DUAL = 2
FIX IT!!!

bah, maybe it is meant to be a "duel core." gives it an extra edge against competition. ;)

Oh my gosh I'm so sorry everyone! i've been so super busy lately and I just have not had time to organize a vote.
If someone would PLEASE gather up the entries and make a voting thread, I'd really really appreciate it since I don't have time! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom