Contest Idea's

Status
Not open for further replies.
another idea:

this one is a little off topic, but I think the TF Monthly Image Contests section needs to be split

one part for contests, and the other for polls

any thoughts on this?

Juice Daddy said:
another idea:

this one is a little off topic, but I think the TF Monthly Image Contests section needs to be split

one part for contests, and the other for polls

any thoughts on this?

So, A subforum for the contests and another subforum for the polls? I am unlcear on this :confused:

exactly, come to think of it, we could also have the winners page as a sub catagory...

where is the winners page anyway?

TF Monthly Image Contests:

|||||contests

|||||vote/polls

|||||winners page

Juice Daddy said:
exactly, come to think of it, we could also have the winners page as a sub catagory...

where is the winners page anyway?

TF Monthly Image Contests:

|||||contests

|||||vote/polls

|||||winners page

Jaksback has control over the winners page. There is a link somewhere in the OT forum.

I will mention the forum suggestion to the Mods and they can take it to Dave. :)

- Make a 1280x1024 background image based on your username

That will be really simple for me. :p

But the best suggestion so far is:

How about a random company is choosen and the contest is to try to create a brand new logo for that company. Like - Coca Cola or Dell or BMW.

Juice Daddy said:

---------------------------------------------------------------------

- Make a 1280x1024 background image based on your username

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I love that idea JD :D

another idea:

make an image based on a geographical location or country (not necessarily your own)

Canvas.jpg

hey, can we make a set date for each month when they have to be in by and when the actual voting will start? cuz i tried to get mine in for last month and no one set a due date and it never got in. like the 20th of each month they will have to be in by and voting ends on the 1st of the next month or something to that effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom