HiJackThis EZ Tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.

talldude123

Banned
HiJackThis Tutorial
Created by talldude123

If your PC is acting a little sluggish, if you think it's time for a clean-up, or are new at computing, then complete the following:

Download HiJackThis:

Download Here
Mirror

Install HiJackThis:

Extract HiJackThis to My Documents. When extracted, double-click on HiJackThis, and click "Do a system scan and save a logfile".
hijackthisextractmydocs.jpg

Using HiJackThis:

When Notepad opens, Click

Edit -> Select All
hijackthisselectall.jpg

Edit -> Copy
hijackthiscopy.jpg

Posting a HiJackThis Logfile:

Post a New Thread in the Virus - Spyware Protection / Detection category, and the HiJackThis Logs (analyze) subcategory. Paste your HiJackThis logfile in the box and click Submit Reply
hijackthispost.jpg

Wait for a Tech-Forums member to analyze your HiJackThis log, and assist you with keeping your PC safe!

HiJackThis Flash Tutorial - 5MB

Check my Signature for Antivirus, Antispyware, Firewalls, and HiJackThis download link

WARNING

Do NOT fix anything using HiJackThis unless you know what you are doing or a TF security team member/member who knows what he/she is doing tells you to.
Fixing a legit line could seriously damage your PC

As the tutorial clearly states:

Post a New Thread in the Virus - Spyware Protection / Detection category, and the HiJackThis Logs (analyze) subcategory. Paste your HiJackThis logfile in the box and click Submit Reply.

Do NOT post your log in this thread. It will be deleted.

Dave :D

Mcafee just picked up a virus. Wtf?, It was a corrupt file and told me there was a virus in it..... noob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom