Zune2 or Ipod Classic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
See now that sounds pretty neat. It sort of makes me want go get a zune for the WIFE - (me). She would never use it I do think that zune 2s look alot better than the 1st gen. The radio on is also a plus. I don't know, I am keen to both of them the ipod and the Zune. Heres hoping for one for chrismas.....

lol

As far as hardware is concerned....Zune is better IMO. Software for the zune is terrible. Especially if you compare to iTunes.
Having said that, I'd buy the Zune 80g. I love the fact that the screen is 3.2". Also, having an fm tuner is a plus.
I've owned an iPod 30g, Archos 504 30g, Zen Vision:M 30g, Zune 30g.
Archos and zen are pretty nice too.

Archos or Zen are my faves I haven't had a chance to play with a Zune yet as its not out in the UK yet.

The old Zune software was good the new software sucks. But I have a 30 Gig Zune And My daughter has the 30 Gig Video Ipod and as for hardware goes the Zune is bigger but feels much more sturdy. And the screen is bigger also.

I say Zune all the way. First you have the hardware. Want proof of how good theya re check out this topic at another place where someone got their Zune dunked in coffee and after it dried it still RAN. Yes it still worked perfectly after a drink of coffee.

I told you so. - TheTechArea.com

As for the accessories. I wouldnt say so. I have found jsut about everythign for my Zune 30 as there are for iPods. Not to mention if you have hte new Ford/Lincoln/Mercury cars you get Microsoft Sync which works perfectly with the Zune.

The software is nice. It really does work. iTunes on Mac is great. But for Windows it is a bad port over. Just check the Windows forum for all the threads of iTunes. We suggest Anapod.

Plus now there is the Zune Software being ported over to Macs and Linux.

Zune-Online.com | Zune News and Forum - Zune on Mac OS X and Linux

So now they are not just Windows based anymore.

I recently got a 160gb iPod , if i were to choose on 80gb players I would get the Zune (Its a freaking wireless device and a 3.2 screen BIG PLUS) , too bad they don't have 160gb+ models , a music freak like me needs all the space and organization.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom