Zune2 or Ipod Classic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoltFTW

Baseband Member
Im caught up between getting a Zune 2 (80gig) or an iPod Classic (80gig). I really like the Zune 2 but the iPod is the original and most reliable. Just came here for some opinions. :) Btw, I know the Zune 2 versus iPod discussions get bias, lets try to stay away from that.

I'm an MS/Windows fan....I like Zune.

Always feel like letting you know where I stand ;)
spec and interface wise, it's much better than ipod and does not have the tag of pompous with it, so take that as you will :D

Zune Arts

thank you for the posts atomic they were very helpful, ive made my choice and im going to get a Zune 2. I was just wondering how the touchpad holds up, is very durable?

There both not bad but I would probably go with the Ipod there is alot more out there for the ipods. Like docking stations for you car, computer, external speakers. Only reason I Went with an Ipod is it was plug and play for my stereo. I did have a 1st gen Zune and liked it just not alot out there for zunes.

the longevity with hardware seems very long with me, that goes for everything. :D I just treat things gentle, maybe more so than most. I believe it's very durable, but I am not one who likes to manhandle things, even if they are durable.

they have some addons for zune, not as many as it's competition but some ;)
Live Search: zune accessories

the longevity with hardware seems very long with me, that goes for everything. :D I just treat things gentle, maybe more so than most. I believe it's very durable, but I am not one who likes to manhandle things, even if they are durable.

they have some addons for zune, not as many as it's competition but some ;)
Live Search: zune accessories

yes, i too treat my purchases with care, heck.. I don't even like to bend the pages on my magazines ;).

btw, are you aware if an equalizer firmware update is planning on or is being released anytime soon?

I'm not too sure on the equalizer thing, maybe if more users clamour for it, they'll add it back in soon.

I think it's an oversight, but not too sure. latest firmware was released about 3 days ago.

oh and if you want to mess with it, you can get "ebooks to images" and put some ebooks on your zune :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom