Zune vs. iPod Specification Smackdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to let you guys know, the brown zune is getting harder and harder to find for $99. Dell.com still has them but they ship out in 6weeks. Newegg had them last week and I ordered one for my cousin. This week they are no longer available.
I wouldn't pay more than $99 for a Zune. IMO they are worth $99.

Here is what I absolutely can't stand about the Zune. It takes forever and a day to load videos. It took me half of yesterday and another half of today to add 480 music videos. With the iPod and Archos I could create genre folders for my videos and simply drag n drop. With the Zune, you must use the software and when you sync the videos...well, Zune will take it's sweet time to convert them. Oh, it's also a darn resource hog.

Well if you encode your videos first the quality is much better and it only takes a few minutes to put them on your zune. And Itunes is pain in the ars to use. At least for me it is.

Its all about image man, i dont wanna b seen at school with a zune, rather an ipod because everyones got one man go wit the flow be a conformist b cool! dont try to b different

I would liken zune to ipod like Lexus to toyota...Lexus is the upgrade...as zune is as well ;)

more people might have the more plain toyota....
(ignore that lexus and toyota are the same company)
:D

Well it didnt hurt that I got a brand new zune for a $30.00 motherboard and an hour's worth of computer work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom