Zune - How to put current mp3 on the device help

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightingBird

In Runtime
Hello,

I have a odd question. Just got someone a Zune and I'm wondering how do I put current mp3's on the device. Let me explain the situation. On this persons network they have a program called "charter music". It's very similar to itunes or any monthly paid service to download music. What this person is doing is legally downloading music to her PC. Once she has the music it comes as a "wma'. Then she converts it to mp3 with a program called "sound taxi". So she doesn't have to worry about it expiring every month and can put them on CD if she choses. When she hooks up her Zune to her laptop. Unless she or I am missing something. There doesnt seem to be a way to add this mp3's to her Zune.

Any direction?

Point the Zune software to her music collection folders, and then hook up the Zune and sync the music over.

Hello,

I have a odd question. Just got someone a Zune and I'm wondering how do I put current mp3's on the device. Let me explain the situation. On this persons network they have a program called "charter music". It's very similar to itunes or any monthly paid service to download music. What this person is doing is legally downloading music to her PC. Once she has the music it comes as a "wma'. Then she converts it to mp3 with a program called "sound taxi". So she doesn't have to worry about it expiring every month and can put them on CD if she choses. When she hooks up her Zune to her laptop. Unless she or I am missing something. There doesnt seem to be a way to add this mp3's to her Zune.

Any direction?
To further clarify; The Zune is not recognized in Windows by Windows Explorer so you can't simply drag and drop songs to the Zune, well, not yet. You have to install the Zune software from Zune.net | Zune.net Home and then you can either have the software monitor a particular folder for music that want to be on the Zune or you can add it manually by dragging and dropping it to the software and/or the icon for your Zune in the software.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom