Wont Boot to normal mode

SCxnoxiousTechie

In Runtime
I have a tablet its actually my sister's tablet
When she turn it on its not booting up to normal screen, it just shows the android thingy but nothing goes trough ,.

I tried pressing and hold the + sign on the volume button and the power button to enter the recovery mode but no go .
Is there any other steps that i can try ?? or need to download to fixed it ??

Cheers :cool:

What tablet? What version of Android is it running?

And what Android thingy? The splash screen or the boot animation screen?

Need more details before anything can be suggested.

I dont even know what is the model of that tablet , it just say's Galaxy Tab but it did not give any version on it
I was trying to look at it on youtube and i found the same model of it with the same problem he manage to fix it by doing the recovery mode
here is the link Android tablet not working, Factory reset using keys - YouTube
There you will the tablet what its looks like .
Anyway i was doing all the instructions on that video but none of the keys are working right .
Tried the Volume + and volume - no go

Sorry for the late reply

That is not a Galaxy Tab. Those are made by Samsung and do not display the word Android upon boot. They have the Samsung Splash screen. So yeah, it is just a generic tablet of some sort.

At 1:30 of the video it even states it is a generic of some sort with no information about it. Samsung Tabs will have Samsung across the back. Even the very first generation had it, I know this cause I own 1 and had another that I sold.

Well that is what the guy was saying in the video. I have no clue what that device is. The best you can do is try what he did and see if it works. If not find out who manufacturer's it and see if they can fix it.

Back
Top Bottom