Whats the Best No Contract Phone for Under 150$

Talyor

In Runtime
Im trying to find a no contract phone for under 150 dollars so I can buy then put my Tmobile sim card from my current phone into it. I found some like the Tmobile Concord for 90$ at target

Last edited:
So what you really mean to ask is what is the best no contract phone that will work with TMobile. Since I can suggest quite a few phones but they only work on Verizon or Sprint Network they will be useless to you....

Im pretty sure its easy to unlock the tmobile sim card but yah like you said that will work with tmobile would be good.

Check out craigslist. You have a good chance of getting a decent phone for less.

For 150 you will probably have to settle for an older phone. I have a red Prism for 150, and a Samsung Blaze for 200. I have my Galaxy 2 but my son in law may be buying it for 250.

It depends how much I get at christmas i mean any smartphone would be an upgrade to me :0

Im pretty sure its easy to unlock the tmobile sim card but yah like you said that will work with tmobile would be good.

Gotta remember TMo uses a different bandwidth than AT&T or any of the other providers that use SIM cards. So getting the SIM unlocked, wont do you any good cause the phone still wont be able to use the TMo bandwidth. ;)

So you will need a phone that is a TMo phone or one that you can edit the APN settings to use with TMo. Most of those will be hacked phones as no stock phone allows APN setting changes.

ksod I got a question I see a phone with 4g capable lg l9 for 249$ If i put my simcard of my current 3g phone will it work with it or would i need a special sim card?

It would work for 3g unless you had a newer SIM card that was capable of 4g. T-mo and ATT both work the same way as far as SIM cards go in that your account is tied to the SIM card and not the handset (like Sprint and Verizon are).

Back
Top Bottom