what will be the functions of latest wireless products?

Status
Not open for further replies.

davep

Beta member
As we all know, wireless technology has been improving steadily throughout the years. What are going to be some of the new functions that will be newly incorporated for future product releases?

well they just came out with wireless USB. and that new wireless technology wireless n or something super fast.

You're talkin' about wireless so let me tell you that they plan to put small sensors in the present "usb2.0" devices so that one dosen't have to connect them to the usb port......
I wonder who got that brilliant idea????

4G is coOl! Check this out

The 4G will be a fully IP-based integrated system of systems and network of networks achieved after the convergence of wired and wireless networks as well as computer, consumer electronics, communication technology, and several other convergences that will be capable of providing 100 Mbps and 1Gbps, respectively, in outdoor and indoor environments with end-to-end QoS and high security, offering any kind of services anytime, anywhere, at affordable cost and one billing.

Really can't wait for 4G technology to be released=))

I know that the lastest generation is Wireless-N
it's features is:
- More wide range
- More high speed

Yeah......
But pretty soon we'll have "Medium pollution" caused by radio waves used in wifi and stuff....

............God save the wi-fi...............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom