What phone should I buy?

Zovroshen

Beta member
I wanted the HTC One m7 when it came out 3 years ago, at that time it was around £300 and now you can buy it for just £93 on ebay brand new. I really want to buy it but I'm worried that it wont be very good, I mean the iPhone 5s came out in the same year and its still nearly £300, it can't be that amazing if people stopped buying it.
HTC One m7-m9 or iPhone 5s?
What other phones should i consider?
Is the m7 obsolete now?
My budget is roughly £200-250 ish
I want a 5inch phone or at least nearly 5inch

Last edited:
I've got the Droid Turbo 2, after coming over from iPhone, and it's been great! Nice big display, quite fast, a lot of space OoB. Recommend looking into it at least.

Basically anything but apple.

As a lifelong Android user, the iPhone 6S is genuinely tempting to me. Don't dismiss options out of hand, especially when the options aren't even for you :p

As a lifelong Android user, the iPhone 6S is genuinely tempting to me. Don't dismiss options out of hand, especially when the options aren't even for you :p

+1

Everybody has a different set of needs and uses for their mobile devices.

Buy a Microsoft Lumia! 8.1 or 10, if you want simple, strong, value for money phone. (im a big WP fan)

Android if your a heavy app user and want a messy phone

Never buy apple (it sucks)

Wow, you really hit it out of the park there Trotter

I try. The UK version of Amazon doesn't give you as many parameters for narrowing phone criteria, like screen size. I just searched for the general cost range and went from there.

Buy a Microsoft Lumia! 8.1 or 10, if you want simple, strong, value for money phone. (im a big WP fan)

Android if your a heavy app user and want a messy phone

Never buy apple (it sucks)

Android equates messy? Obviously you haven't seen my phone. ;)

But I am of the same opinion on Apple, but mainly because of the attitude of so many who have drank from the well of Jobs. My company phone is a 5c and I hate everything about it.

I'm also a lifelong android user, it was never by choice though, its because iPhones have always been far out of my price range. Now that I'm in a better financial situation, i can now consider those phones. The 6s defuinutly looks amazing and I've heard allot of good things about its features.

Back
Top Bottom