What phone do you have?

~Code&Anime~

In Runtime
Ust wondered what phone you have and how's the camera? I want one that's really good for social media and adjusts lighting accordingly. I'm thinking ofHuawei P20, expensive though.woulda gotten iphone x but it's expensive, Huawei camera's also better

Ust wondered what phone you have and how's the camera? I want one that's really good for social media and adjusts lighting accordingly. I'm thinking ofHuawei P20, expensive though.woulda gotten iphone x but it's expensive, Huawei camera's also better

LOL .. At the minute I have a phone that is at least 3 years old. Seriously. I cant remember when I bought it tbh but I know it was from ASDA up hear in the north. Cost like £119 and even at the time I wasn't happy about paying that.

Does the Job. Make and receive call, texts and watch YT videos. Running Android.

Does me.

Last edited:
I have the 5S, dont like the camera much. Am looking for phone with best camera. Marketing can be exaggerated so wanna know opinions of owners especially if you have Huawei P20 please let me know

Hi there! I had an iPhone 5 that I bought in 2012 and it's been really great using it. However, it recently broke down and I suppose that it's the battery that's causing the issue. It will try to get it fixed soon, but if there is no way out, I will certainly buy myself an iPhone 8. The back camera is a 12MP and the front on shoots 7MP pics. It has auto adjustment features that will certainly meet your requirements. :D

I have the Motorola Moto G5 Plus. It's been a great phone and the camera is pretty solid for a phone that costs less than $200. All of that being said, the next phone on my list is going to be the LG G7 ThinQ. I'll probably snag one within the next couple of months.

I have a Droid turbo- Reasonably solid phone - but very outdated now - just got a replacement as the battery was dying. I will probably replace it at the end of the year. Not sure what i will replace it with. I may change carriers as well away from Verizon as I have been on a business account with them for 5+ years now.

I use a Tecno phone. I know that most of you have never heard of or see this brand of phone. I got it on a trip to Africa a few years ago. The most important feature of this phone is its ability to accommodate 2 mobile networks. Check them out.

Back
Top Bottom