What PDA do you own?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
1. What model PDA do you own?

2. What assessories do you uses with it?

3. How offen do you use it?

4. Would you recommend this PDA to somebody else?

1. What model PDA do you own?
PalmOne Tungsten E

2. What assessories do you uses with it?
None right now...but I'd like to get an SD card and an IR connection full-sized keyboard.

3. How offen do you use it?
You must mean "often" :). Anyhow, I depend on it daily to organize my life. I'm quite disoriented without it, actually. :cool:

See my next post for question 4.

1. HP iPAQ 1910
I did own an ACER n11, but it was stolen. I miss my Acer n11.

2. Belken Screen Overlays.
Extra Since Cradle so can sinc both at home and at work.

I am planning on purchasing the HP Mobile Digital Camera before the end of the financal year.

3. All the time. It owns me.

4. HP iPAQ 1910 - YES. It's a good, cheap and well supported PDA.

Acer n11 - HELL YES! As it had good features for the prices that you are paying for it. It's constantly over looked. It have the grunt and expandability of a HP iPAQ 2210 series, but with out the wireless. And at the price of a HP iPAQ 1940.

Sony Clie - PEG-NX80V/U

With built in key pad, 1.3 MP camera, CF and Memory stick support and all of the bells and wistles it came with.

I have a question to add to this:

4. Would you recommend this PDA to somebody else?

My answer:
Most likely. Good quality PDA for the price in a fairly compact case. Works fine, and battery life isn't a problem. Amazing display. Case could be a bit more scratch resistant, Flash ROM would be nice, and the Zire 31 that just came out seems to have similar features at a similar price, making me wonder what the better deal actually is.

zire 71, camera is cheesy, just for fun shots,

I use document to go, otherwise no extra apps.

I use it daily, when I dont have it with me I feel totally lost.

I'm trying to install a portable keyboard, but am having serious trouble.

Otherwise its great, I'd definitley recommend. Tho the zire 31 sseems to have the same features minus the camera, so I wonder if I shouldn't have waited a month before buying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom