Verizon to AT%T

Status
Not open for further replies.

steveasorus

Baseband Member
If i get an Iphone, will I be able to transpher my Verizon number to my iPhone? Cause during activation, I heard it suplys your phone with a new phone number.

You'll just have to have them port your number over. I've had to do it only once at where I work, but its kind of a pain >.<... Make sure you have your account number with you, because it may require you to give whoever is activating your new AT&T phone to have your account number in order to port your number over.

Worst part is....ur going to AT&T. There service is horrible. My gf has it and i bet the call drops over 4 times every night. Its a pain in the ***, unless you are in a good spot where you get service all the time.

Worst part is....ur going to AT&T. There service is horrible. My gf has it and i bet the call drops over 4 times every night. Its a pain in the ***, unless you are in a good spot where you get service all the time.

But theres rollover.

rollovers are just a way for them to laugh at you at your unused minutes. I am so sick of AT&T. I live in SD and get horrible coverage ever since it went from Cingular to AT&T. Make sure its really what you want. Not something I would suggest.

Cheers

Hrm, I live in Chicago, and AT&T is the ONLY carrier I have used that hasn't been a nightmare.... used to have Sprint/Nextel, have friends & family with US Cellular & T-Mobile.... Nextel was absolutly HORRID! friends & family complain about their's too.

You might want to prepare yourself to pay Verizon the early disconnect fee if you are still under contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom