transfer photo album from ipad mini to pc.

Taz202

Baseband Member
I am trying to transfer a photo album from my daughters ipad mini to my pc. I can't seem to find any album when I connect her device to my computer. Is it possible to do this transfer without downloading some extra software. or itunes?
She has an ipad mini 2 and I am running windows 8.

To transfer photo album from iPad mini to PC, you can use Coolmuster iOS Assistant. It allows you to transfer, backup & manage data on iPad mini from computer via usb cable.

Hi,
There is the best way to transfer the photo albums. Xender Web is the best way to transfer. Through Xender Web there is a QR scanner code which helps to connect the iPad mini and thus you can transfer the photos.
thanks

You could also use your email to send files (pics) to yourself and download them to your pc. "We Transfer" will let you use up to 2 gb free at a time (20gb if you purchase). If you need security, then encrypt first
https://wetransfer.com/

Last edited:
Am I really the only person who's not going to recommend some shady àss third party software?

Use iTunes. Plug your iPad Mini into your computer and iTunes will recognize there is a new device connected. Unlock your iPad and a dialogue box may come up that says "Do you want to trust this computer"; choose yes.

Once your computer is trusted the device will be listed in iTunes. Select the device and choose the checkbox beside "Sync Photos" and then click the sync button. The transfer of all of your photos will begin.

Note: I realize this is an old thread but I wouldn't want someone googling this to find a bunch of shady àss third party software recommendations that claim to do exactly what the manufacturer designed to be possible naively in their programs.

Last edited:
If you want to transfer pic with any Apple and Android device the best software is the Syncios. I'm also using this software to transfer the file from iPhone to my Laptop.

You can use Dropbox. It is really fast and simple way to share pictures, docs etc. on several devices.

Back
Top Bottom