Tablets, Tablets...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, the Transformer Prime or Galaxy is too much money for me. I realize it doesn't have the best graphics, but I'm sure I'm not going to use anything extensive.

The Galaxy Tab 7+ is the exact same price as the Transformer you were considering. Are you sure you weren't looking at one of the more expensive Galaxy models? The gpu isn't the only advantage you get with the 7+, Exynos also has a significantly more powerful cpu and much better HD video playback capabilities.

What is your budget for the tablet?

I'm looking for a tablet to, MoM. This is a good one, I'm probably going for it: Newegg.com - Suggested Products just don't like the quality of Acer products, so I'm not sure.

The Transformer has been recommended by several of my friends. One of which who uses it himself. He said the Prime would be a good choice, but if you can't get that, the Transformer is not a bad alternative. He hates Acer, so go figure. :p

The Transformer has been recommended by several of my friends. One of which who uses it himself. He said the Prime would be a good choice, but if you can't get that, the Transformer is not a bad alternative. He hates Acer, so go figure. :p

If you plan on watching HD videos on it I would avoid anything Tegra 2 based but other than that the Transformer is a good choice.

Update:

Just so you all know, I got a Transformer, refurbished from Newegg. Not the Prime version. Didn't venture too deep into it, but from what I am seeing, this is awesome. It's like a netbook that I once had, but everything in a slim package, plus Android Honeycomb 3.2.1 to boot.

I also rooted it with help from a good friend of mine.

I'll have to venture further with it, but so far, wow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom