Tablet Advice?

Thorax_the_Impaler

Minecraft Veteran
Hello everyone.

Recently I decided that I would like to add yet another electronic device to my collection; a tablet. Right as I decided this I fell into a situation where I am able to replace an iPad 4th gen for the price of $299. Considering this iPad's exact configurations drive it's native price up to $729, I'd say that's not too bad. The thing is, I hate iPads. They're like a platypus, they don't do much. And beforehand I was giving the Nexus 7 and some slightly cheaper options some thought.

So what tablets do you guys own and do you like them? Why?

Thanks for your time.

I love my Nexus 7. Perfect size for just carrying around and holding for extended amounts of time, IMO. My fiance loves her N7 as well (she always played with mine, so I ended up getting one for her too). I have the first gen N7, but they released a newer one with better specs so I'd look into that.

I use it for everything from games, remoting into my server, web browsing, email, etc. I have a ton of little utility apps on it. Also have a Bluetooth keyboard I can use with it, and an OTG USB Cable so I can plug flash drives / external HDD's into it via the microUSB port.

I know somebody with a Nexus 10 and he likes it as well.

If you wait a few more days the new generation of the Nexus 7 will hit the market. I would wait till those are released before you make your purchase.

Back
Top Bottom