AT&T to Require Smartphone Users to Have SP Data Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
so was this taken OUT of the forums to the plubic, or just closed?

this topic was great.. to get started, as my wife wants an iphone (and I have a dataplan with att) and don't really want to have 2 dataplans --- I'm not a fan of att (really of no cellular company) but for my area, att is best??? as my friends with other carriers... well, we all have att now.

anyway, if i may.. i think the thread got "heated" because of the statements... that were directed AT another... or rather... you the poster says/inferrs: "you think this way or that way"

the poster is forcing the poster's opinion on to the other people in the thread (which maybe right or wrong)... in general, people don't like when people force things on them, especially if its not correct.

anyway.. i think this thread would help MANY people... if not save lots of money for our visitors/ members :)

Moved back to the public forum. IT was a good discussion which, seems a bit heated, is still under control. For now...

Long story short. Topic was closed, continued to be posted in by staff, moved out of public, moved back, re-opened.

Says it all right there. Not to step on carnageX's toes or Hefe for their actions. As they were appropriate, just that while it was heated, it was actually well maintained by everyone not to let it get to far out of control. I thank you all for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom