T-Mobile Test Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

KSoD

Call me Mak or K, Mod Emeritus
Talk about a site that is nothing more than a lie.

T-Mobile vs. Verizon, ATT, Sprint | Compare | T-Mobile

If anyone can say that the results in this site are not rigged, then you clearly have not looked at the test subjects involved.

First off they only use the Apple iPhone against a Samsung Galaxy II. So you are comparing a 3G phone to a 4G phone for a 4G Test Drive? How is that a fair comparison? The Apple phone lineup is not 4G people. So naturally it will be slower than a true 4G phone. Shocking bit of news for some I know but my god how many people are buying into this thinking that the results are not rigged and padded heavily for T-Mo?

This is the main reason why I hate american carriers....they lie so bad. Anyone with a hint of a brain cell should see right thru the deception...

Talk about a site that is nothing more than a lie.

T-Mobile vs. Verizon, ATT, Sprint | Compare | T-Mobile

If anyone can say that the results in this site are not rigged, then you clearly have not looked at the test subjects involved.

First off they only use the Apple iPhone against a Samsung Galaxy II. So you are comparing a 3G phone to a 4G phone for a 4G Test Drive? How is that a fair comparison? The Apple phone lineup is not 4G people. So naturally it will be slower than a true 4G phone. Shocking bit of news for some I know but my god how many people are buying into this thinking that the results are not rigged and padded heavily for T-Mo?

This is the main reason why I hate american carriers....they lie so bad. Anyone with a hint of a brain cell should see right thru the deception...

The commercial aside I have heard of people hitting speeds on Tmobile's HSPA+ network that you would never see on At&t's. I've never seen more than 3mb/s down on At&t's HSPA+ network.

I have seen speeds on Sprint that I can't replicate on AT&T or T-Mo here. But to use a device that is not created to operate on the 4G network and compare it to a device that is?

I have the Atrix which uses the HSPA+ network. It sux compared to the LTE Network. I couldn't compare my Atrix to something like the Note or the GIII that use the LTE network. Even being on the 4G network I can't compare my device to those.

But no way you can compare a 3G phone to the 4G network and get the same speeds. Yeah people will say that there was an update that allows the iPhone to use 4G. But read my statement above. I am on 4G and I can't compare to the LTE network. They are not the same in the same areas. It is all Jedi mind tricks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom