Someone is harassing me

Kristin_eagan

Beta member
There is somebody harassing me from a fake phone number with a burner app, and I was hoping that there was somebody here that was capable of tracking the number back to who it really is. Please help.

There is somebody harassing me from a fake phone number with a burner app, and I was hoping that there was somebody here that was capable of tracking the number back to who it really is. Please help.

If its a burner app then its a new random number generated again and again .

Have you spoken to the your network to ask if they can provide more details? or contact the police and they may if they wish investigate it, they have more power to get more information.

Like Rule said, contact the Police and your Network.

But if you have in particular an Android Smart Phone, or are using a smart phone of any nature.

Have a look in your App Store or look to download as you can on Android from the Google Play Store something called "Call Recorder .."

This is what I have used and when I have had trouble in the past I have turned to this App and it has saved my *** a few times.

If you are using iOS look for something similar on the Apple Store.

In general you want something that will Automatically Record Calls with out user promp in the background.

Their is a lot of crap on the Google Play Android Store but the best I found was "Call Recorder .."

Back
Top Bottom