smartphone and pda phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

madking153

In Runtime
HI,
planning to buy a new smartphone or pda phone ( actually i dont know what is the difference between them), but i dont know what to choose?

the functions i need is like : gps , WFI, camera bluetooth and organizer software ..ofcourse include the basic phone function.

I have been looking in blackberry and HTC phone , but they either dont have WIFI or without GPS ...
so need advise here

HI,
planning to buy a new smartphone or pda phone ( actually i dont know what is the difference between them), but i dont know what to choose?

the functions i need is like : gps , WFI, camera bluetooth and organizer software ..ofcourse include the basic phone function.

I have been looking in blackberry and HTC phone , but they either dont have WIFI or without GPS ...
so need advise here

Smartphone is just another name for pda phone or the otherway around. There are third party GPS apps that can be installed on a smartphone such as tomtom to enable you to have gps capabilities. Just be warned that most reviews would rate smartphone against smartphones and not with a regular phone. If you would be using more of the phone functions such as sms and calls, you might want to reconsider your options since smartphones are configured to be used more on the PDA side than that of the phone side.

I had a hard time shifting from a nokia 6600 to my HTC Wizard/Cingular 8125-but i'm loving the phone now.:)

Blackberry Curve is an amazing phone. Don't think it has a camera but what camera phone is really any good.

Stay away from the iphone. Its junk.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom