slvr l7

Status
Not open for further replies.
i bought 1 of these im a phone fanatic the SLVR L7 is a very sleek and slim design and im much appreciated by that but its to big in size in Height wise but the memory on this is excellent mine came with a 512MB TransFlash Memory .. after that i sold it for some reason i didnt think the camera was any good on it and i dropped it couple times and it was slow aswell ( on mine anyway ) 3 weeks later i bought a SPV C600 Windows Phone this phone i am not getting rid of

I plan on getting one this week, I can let you know.

I'm basically the same as Nvidiadude, I went from having the lowest of the low (the old old nokia's that were like a brick with an intenna) then upgrading a little to a still outdated model. Finally I moved out of my moms and got my own plan, got myself a razr and now I want a slvr, I'm not really impressed by many other phones out there (other than the i560 because it's rugged, it's rated for military use lol) but T-mobile doesn't support them :(.

I like the fact that you can add memory, you can use it as an MP3 player (with Itunes), and ****... it looks just **** sexy!

yeah, i like mine. I was just wondering what other people were thinking about them. i've heard a lot of bad about them, but i haven't noticed anything major yet. The buttons do scratch a little to easy though, that is the only thing i've noticed. Other than that, functionality wise it is outstanding, does everything i would want it to do and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom